Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Appy student.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy student.....

    [ QUOTE ]
    does anyone know the students name?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    It would probably be best not to share that information.

    I myself do not know it, but if word gets out about his name and he begins to feel even more pressure, who knows what could happen... it's almost heartbreaking to hear something such as this coming up in such a small area as ours.

    It's nearly sickening to think that if it could be here, it most definitely could be anywhere else in the United States.. and something else that's scary to think about is at what point we'll be 25-50 years from now in terms of the safety in schools .. how bad will it get?
    Officially retired

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy student.....

    I wouldn't tell the kids name if I knew it either.And if this kid was being teased....why in the world can't all high school kids leave one another alone?We have heard to much of this happening and already know that being teased is a big part of the problem.These kids think this a way to get revenge. And most likly the ones getting hurt had nothing at all to do with the teasing.I would think that by the time we reach High School that we could grow up some.This saddens and scares me to death at the same time
    as I am sure it does many other parents.Come on people can we just let others be themselves no matter what they look like or how they act?Whatever reason that it may be to pick on someone....try to think twice before it happens.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy student.....

    Don't really think it is either. I would lean more toward "I am about tired of everyones crap so i'll show everyone".
    crack is whack

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AppyDawg40's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Appy student.....

    Well I know the boy and he has always been "different". He was being teased (jokingly) and he took it seriously. Then he told everyone that he was going home to get his gun and that he would take care of everyone.
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
    -40-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •